Canoe & Kayak Rentals
Moosehead Area Rentals has several options for canoe & kayak rentals during your Moosehead Lake vacation in Greenville or Rockwood, Maine. We offer single “sit-down-in” kayaks, tandem kayaks, and “sit-on-top” kayaks, and Old Town Canoes. Our life jackets vary in size from child up to XXL for adults. Paddles come in varying lengths. We are happy to have your choice of canoe & kayak rentals delivered to your vacation spot upon your arrival for a fee. We’ll pick everything up when you’re done. If you’re not sure where to paddle, we can help you plan your day(s) of activity on Moosehead Lake or another nearby pond or river. We encourage you to ALWAYS wear a life jacket when on the water!
Tandem Kayak Rentals
Life jackets also available
We will deliver and pick up at your vacation location with us
Ideas for Your Canoe & Kayak Rentals:
- Paddle from the Rockwood Boat Launch to Mt. Kineo for a round of golf, a hike to the fire tower on top of Kineo for a spectacular 360 degree view of Moosehead Lake, or a light lunch at the snack bar;
- Have your canoe & kayak rentals delivered to Lily Bay State Park for days of paddling in and around secluded coves just north or Greenville;
- Fish your way down the Kennebec River to Indian Pond for excellent bass fishing;
- Paddle your way from West Outlet down to Long Pond and enjoy some rapids on the way;
- Spend a day (or several) on Moose River in Rockwood.
- Need more ideas, just ask us!
Moosehead Area Rentals is here to help make your vacation memorable in every way possible! Safety is priority. Please wear your life jacket whenever you are on the water – whether it’s the big lake or a small stream. Enjoy!